Artist music upload page
IMPORTANT NOTE! Do not use Google Chrome, it will appear to work but we will not get anything; switch to MS Edge or Firefox
and come back here.
This will take less than a minute of typing and clicking to upload as many tracks as you like.
You only need to fill in the blanks below once, no matter how many songs you would like to upload.
After you see: "Thanks for the music..." click "upload another track" at the bottom!
1st Music file:
Any digital audio format accepted, but MP3 preferred. We need the song title in the filename or in MP3 tags.
NOTE: If you upload a newer version that has exactly the same song title as the old one the old one will automatically be replaced.
Do not fill this in unless you want your real name listed on our web page (you may use your stage or band name if you wish).
Second Life Avatar/Resident Name:
NOTICE: If we do not find you in Second Life with an active profile, your music WILL NOT be put on the station!
To be on this station and perform live in Second Life go here: Second Life ; Performing live in Second Life.
Second Life is a great place for musicians to perform live on the web.
This will never become public and it will only be used for IndieSpectrum to occasionally contact you.
This will be used for your links on our page and for our links to buy your music. (if you would like two separate links, please email us)
You must give us permission! Read and agree, thanks.
Indie Spectrum Radio: Broadcast License Agreement (Internet)
1) I, the undersigned artist, hereby warrant (and have verified) that I am the sole copyright owner for each of my musical composition(s) and sound recording(s)(hereafter referred to collectively as Works) included on Indie Spectrum Radio (hereafter referred to as ISR) and that I have the full legal authority to grant a license to publicly perform and broadcast said Works. If the musical composition is a public domain work, I affirm that I own 100% of the copyright on the arrangement of said musical composition.
2) As the sole copyright owner for said Works, I give indiespectrum.com my full permission to publicly perform and broadcast these Works over the Internet. By agreeing to this statement and uploading my music, I grant indiespectrum.com a license to publicly perform and broadcast these Works via ISR, royalty-free, in exchange for the opportunity to have my music heard by ISR listeners. I understand that I retain all rights, titles, and interest to my Works including, without limitation, all copyrights. I understand that signing this agreement does not obligate ISR to broadcast said Works.
3) As the copyright owner of the Works, I declare that in regards to licensing my Works to ISR, I will represent myself. I waive representation by SoundExchange (for the RIAA, AFTRA and AFM), BMI, ASCAP and SESAC only as it relates to the inclusion of the Works in the broadcast of ISR.
4) OPT OUT OPTION: I understand that, at my written request, I may have the Works removed from the ISR broadcast any time I wish. I will allow up to 30 days for the songs to be removed, though I understand the Works may be removed immediately upon notice.
5) TERMINATION ON TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP: If at any time, ownership of Indie Spectrum Radio and/or ISR is transferred or otherwise conveyed, I understand this contract is null and void and must be renegotiated between myself and the new owner.
6) TERM: This license agreement is valid from the date of signing (below) until two years thereafter, unless earlier terminated pursuant to #4 or #5. Thereafter, the term will automatically renew every two years unless #4 or #5 is enacted. I understand that I or ISR, may terminate or update this agreement at any time with 30 days notice.